GET THE JOB DONE: CURB APPEAL
Preparing your house for sale entails making your home appear “move in ready” in order to attract the greatest numbers of potential buyers. This is a critical element in your selling preparation. Creating curb appeal is no small feat but greatly worth it in the long run. To get started, follow the tips below.
- Inside your home, begin by removing personal effects such as photos and memorabilia. While these are the items that make your home yours, your goal is to create an environment that a potential buyer can envision as their own.
- Clean everything inside and outside of your home and develop a plan to keep your house attractive during the sales process. To help present the cleanest and brightest home, open the curtains and turn on the lights during open houses and when real estate agents are conducting showings.
- Consider enhancing rooms with a fresh coat of paint and be sure to repair items that need attention. While major remodels may not be necessary, broken items should be repaired.
- Outside, consistently maintain a mowed lawn and consider planting seasonal flowers. Also, trim hedges, trees and bushes.
For more complete information on how to prepare your home for sale, consult with your ERA Fernandina Beach Realty agent.
TAKE A SMARTER APPROACH TO SELLING YOUR HOME.
Once you make the decision to sell your home, it’s time to start preparing it for sale. You want to MAXIMIZE its value and MINIMIZE the amount of time your house sits on the market. This is no easy task, but we can help. Contact one of ERA Fernandina Beach Realty’s agents to learn more about preparing your house for sale, so it will appeal to a larger pool of buyers and attract offers.
ERA® Gold Star Property offers very clear advantages for you and the buyer:
- Stands out in ERA.com online search.
- Provides peace of mind for everyone.
- Provides a comprehensive plan for showcasing a property’s attributes.
- Encourages quicker sales at attractive prices.
ERA® Gold Star On the Go: Staged homes spend up to 83% less time on the market.
- Staging strategy & checklists: Ready. Set. Sell.: The ERA Real Estate Home Staging Guide
- Local Home Improvement Calculator: Find out how much your home improvements could be worth.
- Program Information
Gain access to invaluable insights and a clearly defined action plan for implementing our most effective techniques. Your ERA Fernandina Beach Realty agent will work closely with you to help you complete each step in the process. Contact us to learn how you can enroll in the ERA® Gold Star Property program.