Anyone who has visited Amelia Island knows that it is a place of beauty and relaxation, lined with beaches covered in soft sand and Atlantic views that take the breath away. Amelia Island is filled with life and culture and that inviting Floridian spirit of friendship and community.
While many might see it as one of Florida’s top vacation spots, there are certainly those who see it as a potential place to live. Whether you are looking to purchase the most amazing vacation home or are searching for a new place to call home, Summer Beach just might be the perfect place to buy yourself a piece of heavenly island real estate.
Located on the Southern end of Amelia Island, Summer Beach is a resort community filled with a variety of living options, from villas and penthouses to condos and townhouses, fit to be anyone’s first or second home. With homes for sale in a variety of price ranges, Summer Beach is the perfect place to hang your hat, whether you mean to do it permanently or just every once in a while. For those looking into their options and what the surrounding area has to offer, here are some of the things you can look forward to as a resident of Amelia Island:
- Summer Beach resort amenities include a community pool, tennis courts, access to the nearby beach and the course at the Gulf Club of Amelia Island.
- The population of Fernandina Beach is approximately 12,000 people (or about 115 people per square mile) with approximately 32,000 altogether on Amelia Island. Nassau County, which Amelia Island is a part of, is classified as rural, so you have no need to worry about living in a crowded area.
- For those with growing families, there are great schools available from pre-school, through elementary and middle, and up through high school.
Options include public schooling and Montessori as well as private schools such as the more than one hundred year-old St. Michael’s academy.
- For the foodies, there is an active restaurant atmosphere on Amelia Island that includes sophisticated, high-end dining experiences as well as low-key bistro and café style locales.
- With a very low crime rate and an unemployment rate at around 5%, Summer Beach is also a very safe place to live.
If Amelia Island looks like the kind of place you might want to settle down in for a while, there is certainly something here for you at the Summer Beach resort. With all of the available, beautiful living spaces and the surrounding beaches and inviting environments, there are few places in Florida where you could find a more comfortable place to call home.
Even if you are not interested in buying, we also have a number of luxurious rentals in the area. It doesn’t matter what you are looking for, ERA Fernandina Beach Realty is here to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Call 1-(800)-741-4011 to find out more about our properties or talk to one of our certified agents who are ready and waiting to help you make your real estate dreams a reality.